We are BlueMonks, a Financial and Economic Crime boutique. We are a young, no-nonsense organization with a dynamic and energetic team. Our service desk assists customers who want to onboard for a financial product but get bogged down in the process. Our team helps these people through the process in a friendly and patient way.
Our helpdesk team consists of proactive service employees who represent the customers we work for. The questions we receive can be very diverse. Therefore, flexibility, team spirit, and cooperation are essential to helping our customers in the best possible way every day. Communication lines within our organization are short and for questions and help, you can quickly reach your colleagues within the organization. Since we believe that a team can only perform well whenever its members feel good and close, we ensure that, in addition to joint training sessions, knowledge days, and coaching interviews, we also organize as many fun moments as possible with the team. To this end, we regularly organize activities after team meetings.
- You will start with training at our office;
- Depending on the arrangements, you will work part-time or full-time for us;
- Our Service Desk is open from 08:00 AM until 16:00 PM on weekdays (in the Netherlands opening hours are 09:00 AM until 17:00 PM due to the one hour time difference);
- We offer a fixed-term contract with a one-month probationary period. You can work from home or at our location in Leusden.
What we offer!
A salary and number of hours in consultation;
- A salary and working hours (with consultation);
- We will provide you with a laptop + headset, and you will call through our call centre software;
- A close-knit team with great colleagues and regular drinks for those who love it;
- Every opportunity to make the customer happy.
We require the following qualifications:
- You have at least a secondary vocational education level (MBO);
- you are fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- A third language in addition to English or Dutch is definitely an advantage, such as French, German, Spanish or Catalan;
- You have strong communication skills. Opening hours are Monday to Friday from 08:00 AM until 16:00 PM;
- You are available between 24 and 40 hours per week;
- You are enthusiastic and bring a good mood;
- You also have problem solving skills.
Who are we?
We are BlueMonks, a young organization based in Leusden dedicated to performing the KYC (Know Your Customer) process for our clients. Our analysts estimate the money laundering risk of individuals and/or companies that want to purchase a financial product from our clients. To do this properly, we ask both natural persons and companies to answer a number of questions and to identify themselves online using their smartphones. This is not always easy, especially for older generations. When they call our service desk, we help them with patience and attention.
No service desk experience, but enthusiastic?
Even if you have no experience in customer service but have worked as, for example, a receptionist, hostess or sales assistant (fulltime, parttime or side job)and you enjoy speaking to people on the phone, then you are welcome to join our team. Type of employment:
full-time, part-time (in consultation). Part-time hours:
in consultation, per week
Self-employed workers are also cordially invited to respond! Salary:
negotiable Work location:
hybrid Apply here..